Chris Olson's Film Review Blog

OLSONS MOVIE BLOG


Reviewing Films Since 2010





Tuesday 6 July 2010

Introductions

Dear movie fans,

My name is Chris Olson and I am a UK resident who loves movies. This page will be dedicated to writing about films, ones I have seen, hope to see, or hope to discuss.

I am a graduate of the University of Plymouth, where I studied American Studies with Popular Culture (an "interesting" choice to say the least), which is where I found my passion for movies. Studying the great directors such as Stanley Kubrick, David Fincher, Oliver Stone, and a whole host of other amazing artists.

I hope I can bring something interesting to the ongoing film debates which are ever present online, and that my audience enjoy what they see here.

Much love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment